Friday, May 8, 2009

BENEFIT OF SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATION {PART 4}

  1. FREEDOM { LIBERTY } : It means being a domain that is free. John 8 : 32 { Joh 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." } knowledge of the truth guarantee your freedom . the knowing of the truth is the only escape route for the child of God. God’s word is is the truth and as a children of we need the knowledge of truth . what gives you freedom is the knowledge of the truth.

Until you see what God has for you, the purpose of God won’t to fulfillment.

The book has been open , all you need to knowis the knowledge about the truth. The word of God is light luke 4: 16-17{ Luk 4:16 Jesus went back to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and as usual he went to the meeting place on the Sabbath. When he stood up to read from the Scriptures,

Luk 4:17 he was given the book of Isaiah the prophet. He opened it and read,

Luk 4:18 "The Lord's Spirit has come to me, because he has chosen me to tell the good news to the poor. The Lord has sent me to announce freedom for prisoners, to give sight to the blind, to free everyone who suffers, }

The knowledge of the truth is what makes free. Every revelation has the knowledge of the truth. Knowledge is a free gift of God to all that are redeemed.

2. Joy : Jeremiah 15:16-17{ Jer 15:15 You can see how I suffer insult after insult, all because of you, LORD. Don't be so patient with my enemies; take revenge on them before they kill me.

Jer 15:16 When you spoke to me, I was glad to obey, because I belong to you, the LORD All-Powerful. } Joy is not for anyone who hasn’t discover the truth it is light that makes life joyful. It is only joyful people that discover the knowledge of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment