Friday, May 8, 2009

THE POWER OF THANKS GIVEN

There is power in thanks giving. You don’t know what you miss when you don’t give thanks to God. When you give thanks to God , power is made manifested to you.

For every prayer to be answered you need to give thanks to God. Every prayer needs to start with thanks giving.

What happened when we give thanks?

  1. Thanks giving make power available for multiplication. Thanks is what makes a man to increase. For everything that must increase, we must give thanks to God. Anything you don’t give thanks for will depreciate. The only way you can provoke increase is to give thanks.

What is your hand is good enough if only you can learn to give thanks.

Until you are grateful, you can’t be graceful. When you are grateful, you enjoy the grace of God. Psalm 103 : 1-2 { Psa 103:1 (By David.) With all my heart I praise the LORD, and with all that I am I praise his holy name!

Psa 103:2 With all my heart I praise the LORD! I will never forget how kind he has been.}

Whenever you’re faced with Goliath in your life, give thanks to God.

2. Thanks giving generate enough power to deliver miracles in our hand. John 11 : 41-43 { Joh 11:41 After the stone had been rolled aside, Jesus looked up toward heaven and prayed, "Father, I thank you for answering my prayer.

Joh 11:42 I know that you always answer my prayers. But I said this, so that the people here would believe that you sent me."

Joh 11:43 When Jesus had finished praying, he shouted, "Lazarus, come out!" }

The best way to experience miracle is to give thanks.

3.Thanks giving brings about change of position. If your position must be changed, you must thank him for where you are now. If you don’t thank him for where you are now , you will remain at the same spot. Number 11 : 1 { Num 11:1 One day the Israelites started complaining about their troubles. The LORD heard them and became so angry that he destroyed the outer edges of their camp with fire. }

No comments:

Post a Comment