Friday, May 8, 2009

BENEFIT OF SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATION {PART 2}

What is illumination?

Illumination means light or a place that light comes from .

There are so many benefit of spiritual illumination which is otherwise known as revelation of the word of God.

1. Supernatural peace : is a peace that is from above . at the birth of Jesus , peace came to earth Isaiah 9 ; 6-7 { Isa 9:6 A child has been born for us. We have been given a son who will be our ruler. His names will be Wonderful Advisor and Mighty God, Eternal Father and Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 His power will never end; peace will last forever. He will rule David's kingdom and make it grow strong. He will always rule with honesty and justice. The LORD All-Powerful will make certain that all of this is done.}

The day you receive Jesus is the day you receive peace. When peace is lacking, destiny is in pieces.

What must I do to enjoy supernatural peace?

  • You must be born again .
  • You must pursue the knowledge of God 2peter 1:2{ 2Pe 1:2 I pray that God will be kind to you and will let you live in perfect peace! May you keep learning more and more about God and our Lord Jesus} It is what you know that will give you peace. Mathew 11: 28-29 { Mat 11:28 If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. }

  • Allow God to lead you. Psalm 23:1-2 { Psa 23:1 (A psalm by David.) You, LORD, are my shepherd. I will never be in need.

Psa 23:2 you let me rest in fields of green grass. You lead me to streams of peaceful water,}

Isaiah 48 : 17-18 { Isa 48:17 with this message: People of Israel, I am the holy LORD God, the one who rescues you. For your own good, I teach you, and I lead you along the right path.

Isa 48:18 How I wish that you had obeyed my commands! Your success and good fortune would then have overflowed like a flooding river. }

  • Trust in him at all times

  1. Divine intervention: exodus 14: 13 {Exo 14:13 But Moses answered, "Don't be afraid! Be brave, and you will see the LORD save you today. These Egyptians will never bother you again.}BY PASTOR AUDU

No comments:

Post a Comment